As Partner Success Analyst, you will be responsible for working with the Partner Success team and Via Partners to provide input and recommendations via data driven analysis. Using your love of data, you’ll identify trends in existing customers, across the customer base and provide strategic insights on the operations of several of our largest and most strategic partners, preparing detailed, data-driven performance reports highlighting key operational trends and opportunities for improvement. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and eagerly pitch in to solve urgent operational issues to keep partners’ on-demand transit systems running smoothly. In the process, you will gain exposure to operations, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
- Monitor partners’ service performance and create summary reports and insights to share with Partners’ senior stakeholders
- Strengthen our business relationship with existing Partners, providing them with the insights and intelligence to increase their efficiency and performance of their operations. This helps create long term success for both the Partner and Via, ultimately leading to contract renewals and expansion of Via's reach
- Coordinate and manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering and product team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to help partners optimize their use of our technology
- Help identify and introduce best practices globally, leveraging on your experience with multiple Partners
Qualifications and skills
- 1-2 years of work experience in a leading consulting firm or other client-facing, data-driven role
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you
- Thrive in fast-paced environment, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- An analytical mind: you love dealing with complex problems and data sets, and are relentless in pursuit of innovative, actionable solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above-market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.