First and foremost, as a People Operations Manager, you have to love people. At Via, we are passionate about creating a space where everyone feels valued, supported, and excited to come to work. You will be instrumental in making sure we offer a world-class experience to all employees in our Lehi, UT office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work tirelessly to support the Lehi team by championing the Via service, brand, and culture each day.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to employees and managers with organizational and People initiatives, queries, and issues, working closely with the New York City People team
- Maintain employee records in our PEO system and update payroll and benefit information as needed
- Onboarding of new employees: both design and implementation
- Manage all compliance related activities including background checks, I-9 verifications, workers’ compensation, and audits related to all statutory and legal requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in progressive HR
- Reliable, mature, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A background in and passion for employee relations and HR processes
- A tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation and are natural at collaborating
- A natural collaborator who can quickly integrate well across all functions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with recruitment processes a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.”