We are looking for a part time QA Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of our Maps Editing team.
Be responsible for Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
- Validate and test our maps and routing in a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, mapping tools, web, etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Studying towards a degree in Science/Architecture or any other tech field
- Experience in reading maps and good spatial orientation
- Basic understanding of monitoring concepts and management tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- Fast learner and a great team player
- Able to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week
- Have the experience and ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.