Via is hiring an outstanding Junior Designer – Platform to join our NYC team.
We believe that great design should influence all aspects of Via, whether through our products and services, advertising, internal tools, or external communications. As Junior Designer – Platform, you will be on the Communications team engaging closely with Via’s Platform team on an array of B2B related design projects to support areas within Partnerships, Business Development and Expansion teams.
We see design as an integrated and collaborative function within our team, and the Junior Designer – Platform will become a large part of empowering and enriching the experience for Via’s partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop design for a wide variety of digital and physical media, including: targeted campaign materials, white papers, case studies, infographics, report design, assets for press and partners, website design, internal and external videos, exhibitions and event related assets, presentations and other partner-centric materials.
- Work collaboratively across teams to develop creative solutions and execute a cohesive vision
- Build and enhance design templates to contribute to a scalable design approach across teams
- Explore, evolve and implement Via’s visual identity over time; become fully immersed in the Via brand and mission
- B.A. or B.F.A in Design, Art, Media or Visual Communication focused major
- Intermediate to advanced design skills, including extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; experience with PowerPoint, Sketch, After Effects, HTML, CSS is preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into a thoughtful, digestible and beautiful designs
- Have a portfolio that shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography and aesthetic that aligns with Via's brand
- Open to learning new tools and developing a deeper design craft
- Interest in understanding and improving Via’s business value to partners around the world
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.