As an Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, operations management, product and business development, and marketing. You will work directly with our senior Operations team.
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Create and implement online and offline marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor ViaVan’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by ViaVan’s proprietary technology tools
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Analytically savvy with experience in data driven analyses (Excel, preferably SQL and Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types. Not afraid to “get your hands dirty” in solving actual problems
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Master’s Degree in Business or Technology from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.