At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via is looking for exceptional individuals completing their MBA programs to join our team full-time as we look to rapidly grow our business and expand to new cities in summer 2019.
As a Principal, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, and business development while working on high-impact projects and helping to build Via’s long-term success as we continue to grow.
Here's an overview of some of our teams that are hiring:
- The Rider Growth Team works to drive demand growth across all of Via’s markets by focusing on funnel management [rider acquisition, engagement, and retention], B2B and B2B2C partnerships, product, and overall Via experience. The team leverages a cross-functional, analytical, and data driven approach combined with a customer-centric thought process
- The Expansion and Platform Teams are charged with bringing Via's technology to partners around the world, including cities and public transit agencies, through SaaS and TaaS (Transit as a Service) deployments
- The Driver Growth Team works to increase the supply of driver partners across Via’s markets around the world. The team focuses on acquisition, engagement and retention, and the product experience for Via’s Driver Partners. The team focuses on learning through experimentation, and employs a data-driven approach to discover growth hacks that would exponentially grow Via’s supply pool.
- The Marketplace Team manages the supply and demand matching for each market and is responsible for profitability targets. There are sub-teams that work on revenue & pricing, cost and profitability, fraud prevention, and algo operations
- The Communications Team is responsible for combining Via’s business strategy with brand thinking, working cross-functionally across the business to tell Via’s story, and ensure Via riders and drivers have a great experience. The team brings together expertise on brand strategy, marketing, design, public relations, and communications.
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Creative problem solver; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Completion of program in top-tier MBA program
Via is an equal opportunity employer.