ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Driver Partner Lead, you will be at the forefront of our Driver Centre operation, where you will provide outstanding support to London’s best drivers. You will be a self-starter who thrives on going the extra mile for consumer satisfaction, and who can take on a high level of responsibility. In return, you will be given a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and on-demand mobility while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to ViaVan’s driver partners
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners
- Develop relationships with potential driver partners and provide dedicated support from the moment of registration all the way to on-the-road assistance.
- Collaborate closely with ViaVan’s senior Operations teams on driver and rider growth initiatives
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who works well in a diverse team
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation with many different audiences
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing environment a plus
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.