We are looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
Our Analytics Engineers are curious, key team-members, who work closely with engineers and product managers and are passionate about tackling complex problems in a world of rich data and real-life user needs. In this position, you will work alongside various teams which are responsible for our Riders, Drivers & Partners' Journeys. You will play a significant part in defining our data structure, while providing creative solutions for complex data challenges.You will need to support new products and proactively guide the dev teams in data production. Responsibilities include ETL processes, data visualizations, providing data insights, building & modeling Via’s data warehouse.
What You'll Do
- Become the focal point for all data matters in your field and work closely with the R&D, analytics and product teams.
- Deeply familiarize yourself with teams' products and logic in order to define data warehouse & data models.
- Take full data ownership of existing and new features: define data points, extract data from multiple sources, conduct ad-hoc / periodic analytics, make complaining arguments.
- Create, support and maintain data layers in your field.
- Initiate, own and manage multiple data projects simultaneously.
Who You Are :
- 4+ years of experience as a BI backend developer in a data-driven team.
- 4+ years of hands on experience writing complex SQL queries, working with deep and wide data-lakes.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Tableau/Looker/PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- Experience in Data Modeling and in writing complex processes
- Experience writing in Python
- Capable of owning the process of developing KPIs (end to end) to support product decisions.
- Exceptional ability to understand complex data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills (Fluent English required).
- Fast learner, self starter and proven ability to multitask on several projects at a time.
- 2+ years of experience working on user-facing mobile/web products.
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?