At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As Business Development Representative, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales team. Through inbound and outbound means, you will prospect potential clients - articulating the value of Via’s on-demand transit solution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate new business leads and relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Via’s on-demand transit solution and clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure and manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Hit and exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top and ahead of KPIs
- 1+ years’ sales/business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Bachelor's degree with a high-level of academic achievement
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.