At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via has a great opportunity for a Real Time Analyst for WFM supporting our Lehi, Utah Site. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional peers and multiple levels of leadership to balance productivity and performance across site and with remote contact center agents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating agent activities with operations in a way that achieves the customer experience as well as meets business needs
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill contact center environment, identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business
- Send out daily staffing projection reports.
- Update schedule changes and key daily exception requests.
- Execute short-term adjustments to schedules and ensure integrity of data within our systems by maintaining profiles and accurately accounting for time.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Through curiosity, research anomalies and delve into the ‘why’ behind the data.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- To effectively support our business, candidates for this role must be proactive, work independently, be detail oriented, and have a strong analytical mind.
- Working knowledge of and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology.
- 2+ years of work experience in a contact center or 1+ year of WFM experience.
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as; Injixo, Aspect eWFM, Avaya CMS, IEX, Genesis, Teleopti, and/or Verint/Blue Pumpkin.
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays.
- Top of the market healthcare benefits, 401k matching, and PTO
- Trips to New York for top performing agents to see and use the service
- Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for advancement
- Office within walking distance of the FrontRunner
- Gym Reimbursement