Via has a great opportunity for a Real-Time Analyst for WFM supporting our Lehi, Utah Site. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional peers and multiple levels of leadership to balance productivity and performance across site and with remote contact center agents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating agent activities with operations in a way that achieves the customer experience as well as meets business needs
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill contact center environment, identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business
- Send out daily staffing projection reports.
- Update schedule changes and key daily exception requests.
- Execute short-term adjustments to schedules and ensure integrity of data within our systems by maintaining profiles and accurately accounting for time.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Through curiosity, research anomalies and delve into the ‘why’ behind the data.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- To effectively support our business, candidates for this role must be proactive, work independently, be detail oriented, and have a strong analytical mind.
- Working knowledge of and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology.
- 2+ years of work experience in a contact center or 1+ year of WFM experience.
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as; Injixo, Aspect eWFM, Avaya CMS, IEX, Genesis, Teleopti, and/or Verint/Blue Pumpkin.
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays.
- Top of the market healthcare benefits, 401k matching, and PTO
- Trips to New York for top performing agents to see and use the service
- Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for advancement
- Office within walking distance of the FrontRunner
- Gym Reimbursement