As a Marketing Analytics Associate for Via’s Driver Growth team, you will be a thought leader who will help us frame and prioritize the different initiatives the team is undertaking. This position will report to the Director of Driver Acquisition and have the opportunity to shape our initiatives and roadmap.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use quantitative analysis and dashboards to determine how Via’s driver partners interact with different acquisition channels, incentives, and products
- Use a data-driven and evidence-based approach to help the team make sound decisions on how to invest its multi-million dollar budget
- Partner with Product, Data Science, and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute product and operational decisions
- You will work across the following areas:
- Operations: Evaluating key performance metrics and understanding causes for changes in metrics, building attribution models and data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis, building and analyzing dashboards and reports to inform key business decisions, and designing and evaluating experiments
- Exploratory Analysis: Understanding ecosystems, user behavior, and long-term trends, identifying new levers to help move key metrics, and building models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
- Product Leadership: Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams, spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
- Data Infrastructure: Automating analyses, and setting up databases and data infrastructure to allow members of the team to do analyses, working in SQL, Python, R, and Tableau
- 2-4 years experience doing quantitative analysis. Marketing analytics experience preferred but not required
- Obsessed with data; analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of statistics
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills.
- Passionate about visualization; you understand the importance of communicating a quantitative idea effectively
- Deep understanding of business concepts within strategy, operations, and marketing
- Have an advanced degree in statistics, physics, math, systems biology, or highly quantitative fields in social sciences
- Have experience with predictive modeling and statistical analysis techniques in a business environment
- Mastery in some or all of the following: SQL, Python, R, and Tableau
- Hands-on, proactive approach and established testing philosophy
- Customer oriented: understanding the psychology of what works and why
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.