As a Field Marketing Associate, you will be a core member of the Driver Growth team and will own all field marketing driver acquisition efforts in New York and help with similar efforts in other Via markets in North America and Europe. Working closely with the Director of Driver Acquisition, you will be responsible for managing all aspects field marketing, and for delivering the new drivers Via will need to sustain the growth of its business.
- Own New York City’s Brand Ambassador program for Driver Partner Acquisition: Hire, train, manage, and scale team of Brand Ambassadors, optimize team performance to meet company specific KPIs, and own and manage day to day execution and oversee performance
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize field/experiential marketing campaigns to acquire new driver partners
- Create and scale an affiliate marketing program signing up and managing partnerships with relevant businesses in NYC
- Uncover new growth opportunities - including new platforms, channels, promotions, etc.. - to acquire drivers
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies and drive scalable results. Have a cool idea? Test it out!
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot spend and capitalize on opportunities
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to senior executives
- 3+ years of field/experiential marketing experience ideally in a startup
- Strong leadership skills:
- Confident leading on your own
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Experience with managing an hourly workforce (independent contractors)
- Ability to identify great candidates and build teams
- Track record of delivering against acquisition KPIs
- Independent, strategic, and entrepreneurial - a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- In depth knowledge of New York City (all 5 Boroughs) preferred
- Passionate about the FHV (For-Hire-Vehicle) and rideshare industry
- Knowledge of SQL, salesforce, and Tableau is a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance. Via is an equal opportunity employer.