As Head of Tax, you will manage the tax strategy and compliance for Via at the federal, state, local and international levels.
- Design and execute short and long-term tax strategies in support of Via’s international expansion.
- Manage external tax advisors to support key tax projects and initiatives.
- Manage the global tax calendar and oversee preparation and filing of all federal, state, local, and international tax compliance obligations.
- For new domestic and international markets, identify tax compliance and reporting requirements and manage timely tax registrations.
- Manage Via’s transfer pricing policy and maintain required transfer pricing documentation
- Prepare the consolidated income tax provision for the US parent and foreign operations
- At least 8 years of experience working at a Big 4, or multi-national in-house tax department with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax or related field.
- Have familiarity with international tax laws, treaties, tax withholding and financing structures including experience researching tax laws and regulations.
- Strong executor; people think of you as someone who delivers. You get the job done, while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- Savvy communicator; you are comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds and intuitively find the right style to use in different situations
- Ability to distill complex analysis into clear and simple presentations. You are also comfortable verbally discussing your analysis and recommendations