Via is hiring an exceptional Director of Member and Driver Service Operations to manage the day to day operations of Via’s global high performance member and driver service teams. The Director role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding individual to lead our innovative, technology powered real-time support, unique to the ride-sharing industry. You’ll need to be an exceptional motivator, an extremely organized planner, and have an unrelenting desire to continuously improve performance.
- Implement and monitor core support processes, procedures, and performance metrics with an eye always on the prize of delivering the best possible experience for our customers
- Establish a robust system of quality assurance checks and key performance indicators to drive quality, efficiency, and value from our support operations
- Manage workforce planning, recruiting, training, quality assurance, and site analytics across local teams and Via’s Utah support centerand respond to RFPs; manage the content creation and submission processes across a wide range of opportunities
- Liaise closely with Via senior management to drive consistent improvement to product and operations
- An independent self-starter, you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A desire to foster a culture deeply committed to providing a world class customer service experience
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An experienced and exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you and you have extensive experience leading support teams
- A no-nonsense thinker, you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.