We are looking for a Technical Recruiting Specialist to join our team in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Recruiting team responsible for finding the best talents to join Via.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source and manage outside vendors to assist in the achievement of hiring goals
- Manage uniquely job postings on selected online platforms
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals and methods
- Be creative in order to improve Via's hiring process
- Team player, keen to really know people, smart and fast
- Bachelor’s degree from a well known academic institute in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience recruiting for tech positions, using creative methods
- “Full cycle” recruiting skills: sourcing, screening resumes, conducting phone and F2F interviews, reference checks etc.
- Using social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) for proactive sourcing and for advertising jobs
- Excellent English
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.