We are looking for an Android Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s Driver Android App
As an android developer, you will contribute directly to our cutting-edge software service and work on our mobile app, shaping the future of transportation and generating tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
If you have -
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of experience in Android development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good architectural knowledge in Mobile app development
- Solid Experience in UI development
- Experience working with Gradle and 3rd party libraries
- Understand the concepts of mobile client-server with Restful APIs
- Experience in working with google maps API – a plus
- If you have published an original app, share it with us!
And if you are -
- Tech savvy, team player with a "can do" attitude
- Passionate about software engineering and constantly expanding your knowledge
- Driven by tough challenges, and producing high quality solutions
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Great team player
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.