We are looking for an Automation Leader to join our R&D department in TLV. If you are an experienced Automation / DevOps Engineer we want to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Lead the a group's automation testing strategy
- Orchestrate end to end testing efforts across a group
- Develop and maintain mobile testing framework
- Work closely with the developers and QA to fully cover the use cases
- Solid understanding of the full mobile and server development life cycles
- Understand the concepts of mobile client-server with Restful APIs
Who You Are
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience with automated testing leading big projects
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Familiar with mobile testing/build ecosystem - a big advantage
- Experienced with cloud based technologies (AWS/GCP)
- Experienced with Serverless / Kubernetes /Jenkins
- Have the ability to define testing strategies
- A team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- A fast learner with the ability to work independently
- Excited and passionate about technology
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.