We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Cities Monitoring Leader to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a monitor and control team who is responsible for Via’s performance monitoring.
- Monitoring Via's performance throughout the world
- Generating & improving monitoring tools
- Delivering informative data and reports to the cities operators
- Supplying insights and striving for needed actions to be taken for optimal service in each city
- Bachelors degree
At least 2-3 years experience in a big data , tech company, in a similar position.
- Background in product management and product analysis
- Understanding data and business intelligence
- Proven SQL expertise
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/other)
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Fast learning capabilities & ability to multitask