At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Global Marketplace Revenue & Pricing Associate, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Via’s consumer cities, working towards both unit-economics and P&L targets. You will achieve those goals by generating data-driven insights, developing pricing strategy, and deploying new product features. You’ll work closely with operations teams, financial analysts, product experts, engineers, and data scientists to develop ideas, deploy tests, and understand results. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Structuring, executing, and analyzing AB tests for new features and pricing strategies
- Working with city teams, general managers, and senior management to develop and implement pricing + growth strategies and improve competitive positioning
- Building insightful analyses and dashboards to identify opportunities and track progress
- Taking on speculative research projects that use Via’s proprietary datasets to uncover insights that drive operational change
- Ideating, pitching, and executing proposals to maximize revenue (new features; new product lines or subscription models, etc.)
- Engage with a variety of technologies to design and implement initiatives (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, R, etc.)
- Analytically fluent and experienced in extracting insights from large datasets
- Familiar with financial and accounting concepts
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL, Tableau) and / or a willingness to develop this skill set
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights
- Able to own projects end-to-end, work independently, and synthesize complex topics
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- At least 1 year of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup or established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Bonus points for pre-existing knowledge of SQL, a high-level programming language (eg, Python), and/or advanced analytical tools (R, Pandas, Tableau)
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.