We are looking for an information security manager to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of Via’s security team, which is responsible for the security and
privacy of our riders, drivers and partners. This role is an opportunity to work across a
variety of areas of the business and have real impact on the company.
● Ensure compliance with governmental and security regulations and standards, such
as: ISO27001, GDPR, etc.
● Conduct internal risk assessment, manage external assessments, audits and
ensure proper corrective action is taken.
● Develop standards, processes, and documentation to improve privacy and security
● Establish metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for assessing and measuring security, privacy, compliance risk across the organization.
● Mature and oversee the vendor risk management program.
● Support the sales and Customer Care team in responding to customer requests regarding the security controls of Via’s products and infrastructure.
● Expert on aspects of operational information security and privacy.
● Deep knowledge of industry regulations and compliance, such as: ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR, etc.
● Experience working with formal risk assessment, controls and project management methodologies
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
● Understanding of IT security controls
● Demonstrated experience in project management in a cross functional environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Advantage: familiarity with cloud-based technologies and environments
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.