We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Routing Maps Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a development team responsible of taking an active and proactive role in maintaining specific areas of Via's maps.
- Take active part in preparing maps for all Via's new territories
- Process and resolve map errors/problems, while collaborating with Via operation teams around the world
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers and developers
- Strong passion for maps and learning about new locations
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems and technologies
- Knowledge of Cartography or GIS systems is a big plus
- Passionate about details, methodical
- Super responsible, independent and capable of taking ownership on issues from end to end
- Great team player and blossom under pressure
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL is a big plus
- Relevant Bachelor degree- Geography BA - a plus