We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s product- A remarkable, mass scale, multi-geography, real-time, ride sharing service and the entire “underwater iceberg” like backend that makes it work.
- Fully understand all users, partners, operators, analysts needs and pain points, have an incredible grasp of the technology and what it can and cannot do
- Gathering product requirements for multiple, complex products from a wide variety of stakeholders and customers
- Ascertaining value vs cost of each requirement and understanding where it fits in the BIG picture of the company’s product and business goals
- Driving a data driven, inclusive and effective prioritization and scheduling process
- Daily interaction and communication with stakeholders, software development, QA and production teams at a deeply detailed level
- Driving execution until done.
- Bachelors degree
- Background in product management or supervision
- Tech background and tech oriented.
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Management background