We are looking for a Product Manager to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s product- A remarkable, mass scale, multi-geography, real-time, ride sharing service and the entire “underwater iceberg” like backend that makes it work.
- Fully understand all users, partners, operators, analysts needs and pain points, have an incredible grasp of the technology and what it can and cannot do
- Gathering product requirements for multiple, complex products from a wide variety of stakeholders and customers
- Ascertaining value vs cost of each requirement and understanding where it fits in the BIG picture of the company’s product and business goals
- Driving a data driven, inclusive and effective prioritization and scheduling process
- Daily interaction and communication with stakeholders, software development, QA and production teams at a deeply detailed level
- Driving execution until done.
- Bachelors degree
- Background in product management or supervision
- Tech background and tech oriented.
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Management background
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.