We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Junior IT \ System Administrator to join our IT Team in our R&D center in TLV .
- Administrate and Maintain IT infrastructure Including Via cloud services, computers, office network and security, printers, meeting rooms and other IT assets.
- Help Desk support troubleshoot users worldwide and computers problems. Manage and support apps and remote access VPN.
- Managing users in cloud Apps, setting up new users accounts, access and permissions.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining computer hardware, operating systems and Software deployment, updates and patches.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to employee’s issues, walking through problems and solving process.
- Managing a high quality, Conference/meeting room service.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support, Track, Route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of troubleshooting
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- 1-3 years of experience in support and maintenance of computer systems, Mac(must) and windows OS, networks and troubleshoot end-user issues.
- 1+ years of experience in administering and configuring user accounts and permissions, user mailboxes, network services and security.
- Experience with Managing Cloud services such as AWS, Google, Okta, email, file sharing and other SaaS tools
- Experience working with switches, Wi-Fi access points and Security applications.
- Basic proficiency with networking protocols including TCP/IP, SSL VPN, DNS, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills, self-Learner and independent, responsible, with great communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality.