We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Algo Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights , enlightening live dilemmas, and suggesting business/product actions.
- Create dashboards and monitor the algorithm behavior on via's core algorithm - in terms of analysis: define KPI’s, extract data from multiple data sources
- Create, support, monitor and maintain reports/dashboards for product usage
- work closely with the Algo group key stake holder in order to analyze data and support key algorithm decision making
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Monitor the algorithmic behavior in Via’s cities
- Product analyst / Data analyst
- 3 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Proven SQL expertise - a must
- Experience in a data analyst position or as an analyst in a product/data oriented team
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/other) - a must
- Experience with Python / R - an advantage.
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams in the US and Europe