We are looking for a Algo Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights , enlightening live dilemmas, and suggesting business/product actions.
- Create dashboards and monitor the algorithm behavior on via's core algorithm - in terms of analysis: define KPI’s, extract data from multiple data sources
- Create, support, monitor and maintain reports/dashboards for product usage
- work closely with the Algo group key stake holder in order to analyze data and support key algorithm decision making
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Monitor the algorithmic behavior in Via’s cities
- Product analyst / Data analyst
- 3 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Proven SQL expertise - a must
- Experience in a data analyst position or as an analyst in a product/data oriented team
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/other) - a must
- Experience with Python / R - an advantage.
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams in the US and Europe
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.