We are looking for a Project Manager to join our R&D center in TLV. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s management assigned projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external software -architectural, engineering, and other professional resources to help bring Via’s service into life in many cities around the globe.
'The connecting link' between our Developing Team in Tel Aviv to our Expansion Team abroad. The operation is streaming information from the 'field' to our Project Manager and he/she transfers it to the suitable team at base.
What You'll Do
- Keep up with rapidly changing projects and strong decision maker
- Make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don't go according to plan
- Oversee development and construction processes of Via’s sites and locations
- Set project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavors
- Ensure that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- technological construction activities.
- Work closely with:
- Software Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Growth team
- Product managers
- Account Managers
- Solve problems and making sure our partners are HAPPY!!
Who You Are
- Earned a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
- 4+ years of experience in project management- must
- Tech background and tech oriented- must
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Strong management background- must
- Well-versed with project management software
- Native English - must
- Strong leader
- Matrix Management of various teams and resources in the company
- Able to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Multitasker - a must
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Focused and reliable
- Extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure - a must
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.