We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s management assigned projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external software -architectural, engineering, and other professional resources to help bring Via’s service into life in many cities around the globe.
'The connecting link' between our Developing Team in Tel Aviv to our Expansion Team abroad.
The operation is streaming information from the 'field' to our Project Manager and he/she transfers it to the suitable team at base.
- Keep up with rapidly changing projects and strong decision maker
- Be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don't go according to plan
- Overseeing development and construction processes of Via’s sites and locations
- Setting project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavors
- Ensuring that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- technological construction activities.
- Working closely with:
- Software Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Growth team
- Product managers
- Account Managers
- Solving problems and making sure our partners are HAPPY!!
- Bachelors degree
- Background in project management or supervision
- Tech background and tech oriented.
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Management background
- Working upon Product teams
- Experience with project management software
- High level of English- a must
- Leadership Ability
- Matrix Management of various teams and resources in the company
- Ability to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Multitasking - a must
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Focused and reliable
- An extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure - a must