We are looking for a Project Manager to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s management assigned projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external software -architectural, engineering, and other professional resources to help bring Via’s service into life in many cities around the globe.
'The connecting link' between our Developing Team in Tel Aviv to our Expansion Team abroad.
The operation is streaming information from the 'field' to our Project Manager and he/she transfers it to the suitable team at base.
- Keep up with rapidly changing projects and strong decision maker
- Be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don't go according to plan
- Overseeing development and construction processes of Via’s sites and locations
- Setting project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavors
- Ensuring that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- technological construction activities.
- Working closely with:
- Software Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Growth team
- Product managers
- Account Managers
- Solving problems and making sure our partners are HAPPY!!
- Bachelors degree
- Background in project management or supervision
- Tech background and tech oriented.
- Familiar with the mobile world
- Management background
- Working upon Product teams
- Experience with project management software
- High level of English- a must
- Leadership Ability
- Matrix Management of various teams and resources in the company
- Ability to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Multitasking - a must
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Focused and reliable
- An extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure - a must
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.