We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a NOC Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team in a part time student to join our NOC Engineering team.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for monitoring Via’s services.
We don’t expect you to have all required knowledge when you join us. Knowledge and skills will be picked up through organized orientation and training process.
- Monitor Via’s services and servers, handle incidents quickly and professionally, to ensure high-level services availability and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring our infrastructure, cloud, servers, applications, operators, drivers and riders around the world.
- Manage internal notifications, in order to update Via’’s employees and management about any service degradation and changes of status, at any given time.
- Work with R&D teams to resolve complex issues.
- Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed.
- Work on additional different R&D tasks
- Studying towards a degree in Computer Science - advantage
- Basic understanding of monitoring concepts and management tools
- Basic knowledge of Linux environments - advantage
- Scripting/Programming knowledge - advantage
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic - A Must!
- Ability to work in shifts under pressure, in stressful situations, in a 24x7 production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Hours: shift work, minimum of 2-3 shifts per week