We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Dev Team Lead to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s developers and QA analysts through the product life cycle, hands-on, and contribute directly to our cutting-edge technologies. You will be shaping the future of transportation, affecting tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
- Be the full tech owner of your team’s products
- Growing and mentoring your team members
- Take end-to-end professional responsibility over your team’s Agile development life-cycle
- Proactively build your team, recruiting and on-boarding
- Be a hands-on developer in your team - designing, coding, and delivering features to production
- Lead the team’s atmosphere and culture
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in backend or full-stack development
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer / in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Great people skills with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed levelA tech savvy, team player with a "can do" attitude
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Passionate about software engineering and constantly expanding your knowledge
- An expert in balancing the trade-offs between technical and product priorities
- Enjoys working with people
- Driven by tough challenges, and producing reliable and scalable solutions
- Enthusiastic about code quality, architecture, design, testing, and performance
- Preferred experience (one or more) -
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, etc.
- Full stack development in: Python/Java/JS/Scala
- Databases: MySQL, NoSQL (Redis, Mongo)
- High-scale design, automation tests, micro-services