We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s research in wide variety of topics, implementing solutions, and presenting your results to senior management.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to discover hidden opportunities and help translate them into real world improvements.
- Develop predictive components to be deeply embedded in the algorithm and increase system efficiency.
- Model a wide variety of problems, such as congestion detection, demand prediction and personalized routing preferences.
- Assume responsibility for your research project, from initiation and feature design, through gathering insights, to implementing solutions and monitoring their performance.
- BSc. Computer Science or Advanced degree (Math, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Statistics or a related discipline).
- 4-5 years of professional experience.
- Unafraid of diving into uncharted territories.
- Hands on “can do” attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems.
- Independent, capable of taking ownership on issues from end to end.
- Real life experience - implementing statistical and machine learning, time series analysis, mathematical modeling.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Capable of summarizing complex data and visualizing it simply and succinctly.
- Curiosity and a will to learn new technologies.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.