We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s mission.
As a Data Engineer you will help enables mass-scale, highly complex and data intensive operational service alongside cutting-edge algorithmic and analytics research for our full scale, multi location ride sharing service.
- Defining and implementing effective data scaling infrastructure solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Driving speed, simplicity and robustness in production deployments.
- Implementing data-rich system components at the core of system scaling.
- Designing the ETL procedures to transform the concepts you design into reality.
- BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineer/ Industrial Engineer-Information Systems or similar
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- Have a solid background in databases, data warehouses and at least one object oriented programming language.
- Are familiar with cloud-based deployment (AWS or other platforms).
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more) that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.