We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our R&D department in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s service Command & Control tools set by both building new front-end tools from scratch and adding/improving existing ones by bringing them to the next level both performance and UX -wise.
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries which are used in Via's service Command & Control tools.
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Experience with componentization, MVC and/or common front-end frameworks
- Experience with React
- Back End development experience, Python especially, is an advantage.
- Take pride in your work & ability and being satisfied only when reaching that pixel-perfect look.