As Partnerships Principal, you’ll partner closely with the VP of Global Partnerships to support the international revenue growth of our Platform business. You will build pipelines of qualified partner leads and support all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing. You’ll also lead strategic projects that enable business growth such as market research and competitive analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of international partnership opportunities with a focus on strategic accounts with transit authorities and private sector transportation providers
- Research diverse markets around the world and prioritize opportunities for Via’s technology
- Respond to and qualify inbound inquiries to our products and services
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Strategically navigate the buying and renewal processes; communicate tactfully and persuasively with stakeholders and budget decision makers
- Become an expert on the Via platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Finance, Expansion, Marketing/PR and Product to drive operational and product improvements
- Be the face of Via, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press and advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- 5+ years' experience in software/SaaS sales or consulting experience with a desire to transition into sales/partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield to maximize the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-35% as needed
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution; advanced degree a plus
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.