Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
As an Intern, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, operations management, marketing, and product and business development. You will work with our team in Berlin as we launch and scale our service in this key market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Run data driven analysis to identify potential levers for improvement in our operations
- Work with our Berlin team, as well as our remote teams in New York and Tel Aviv to test and implement improvements in our algorithm and processes
- Create, implement and monitor online and offline marketing campaigns
- Work on complex fleet-management logistics and intelligent EV charging solutions
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor ViaVan’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Analytical mastermind with experience in data driven analyses (preferably also Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Fluent in German and English
Commitment: This is a full-time or part-time contract role for a period of weeks or months, with the possibility to extend based on availability & performance. This position is based in Berlin.
The Via-Daimler joint venture is an equal opportunity employer.