As an Intern, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, operations management, marketing, and product and business development. You will work with our team in Berlin as we launch and scale our services in this key market.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, analysis, and product support
- Run data-driven analysis to identify potential levers for improvement in our operations
- Work with our Berlin team, as well as our remote teams in New York and Tel Aviv, to test and implement improvements in our algorithm and processes
- Create, implement, and monitor online and offline marketing campaigns
- Work on complex fleet-management logistics and intelligent EV charging solutions
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
Who You Are:
- Fully fluent reading, writing, and speaking capabilities in German and English a must (German on native or bilingual level).
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Analytical mastermind with experience in data-driven analyses (preferably also Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure, even when juggling multiple inquiries
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time or part-time contract role for a period of weeks or months, with the possibility to extend based on availability & performance. This position can be remote.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.