As an Intern, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, operations management, marketing, and product and business development. You will work with our team in Berlin as we launch and scale our service in this key market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Run data driven analysis to identify potential levers for improvement in our operations
- Work with our Berlin team, as well as our remote teams in New York and Tel Aviv to test and implement improvements in our algorithm and processes
- Create, implement and monitor online and offline marketing campaigns
- Work on complex fleet-management logistics and intelligent EV charging solutions
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor ViaVan’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Analytical mastermind with experience in data driven analyses (preferably also Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Fluent in German and English
Commitment: This is a full-time or part-time contract role for a period of weeks or months, with the possibility to extend based on availability & performance. This position is based in Berlin.
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.