At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As Mobility Products Principal, you’ll define and execute on all aspects of our new mobility products strategy, including managing and scaling strategic partnerships, analyzing effectiveness of new mobility products, and expanding the Via product and technology use with vehicle manufacturers, fleet owners and operators who are paving the way for the future of mobility. This role is based in NYC.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own, define and grow a future mobility product line in a new market, adjacent to Via’s core where the cutting edge technology can be leveraged to revolutionize transit
- Conduct extensive product, market, competition and obstacle analysis for new areas of transportation where sharing can bring about significant change
- Manage and develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch and ongoing execution of service, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Work closely with Via’s product and tech teams in Tel Aviv to drive the end to end creation of new Mobility products
- Track and analyze data to evaluate and monitor all critical KPIs for penetration of the new mobility products space
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our new product/market penetration strategies
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Have multiple years of experience defining, specifying and executing the creation of cutting edge technology products & services.
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.