As the Director of Platform Marketing, you’ll drive the positioning of Via’s licensable on-demand transit solution across public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers globally - raising its visibility and generating inbound sales inquiries. You will develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the target markets for our Platform business and build the Platform marketing program in cooperation with the Communications and Growth Teams. You will oversee the strategy and execution of tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the customer journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and execute the marketing program and team for the Via platform business
- Collaborate with the Partnerships Team (sales organization) to develop a plan that supports near and long-term sales targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs including full stack marketing collateral for the entire sales funnel
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events) – evolving plans based on results and changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Growth, Business Development and Communications Teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement
- Identify and partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Provide support to Customer Success Team for client expansion and upselling
- Manage small team responsible for event marketing and trade show participation including the strategy and coordination around attendance, exhibiting and presentations
- Collaborate with, and ultimately own, Design Team for the creation of tools and templates
- Help craft and be accountable for quarterly metrics
- Conduct research and surveys to better understand consumer behavior and industry trends, publishing them to generate brand awareness
- 7+ years’ marketing experience including marketing to B2B/B2G audiences
- Startup and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of the role of technology in the transportation market; experience in or exposure to the transportation market a strong plus
- Understanding of the state, local and educational markets and how to market to them effectively
- Experience developing, executing and measuring lead generation programs and nurture campaigns for B2B/B2G audiences
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to prioritize, delegate and execute in a strong team environment
- Experience working with CRM and email tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Bachelor’s degree with high level of academic achievement; MBAs and other advanced degree holders preferred
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.