Via is hiring an exceptional Site Director to drive the strategic vision, design, planning and execution of a high performance contact center operation. As the Site Director of Via’s flagship Member Services Contact Center, you won’t be working from an expansion playbook – you’ll be writing it. The Site Director role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding individual to lead our innovative, technology powered real-time support, unique to the ride-sharing industry. You’ll need to be an exceptional motivator, an extremely organized planner, and have an unrelenting desire to continuously improve performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementing and monitoring core contact center processes, procedures and performance metrics with an eye always on the prize of delivering the best possible experience for our customers and exceptional value to our partners
- Manage workforce planning, recruiting, coaching, and training. This is a chance to build your very own team from the ground up
- Prepare reports and analyze data to improve operational processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise closely with Via senior management and Via’s external support providers to drive consistent improvement to product and operations across all Member Service operations
- Identify areas for new business opportunity
- Experienced customer service manager, with at least 8 -10 years of experience running an omnichannel contact center operation
- An independent self-starter, you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A desire to foster a culture deeply committed to providing a world class customer service experience
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An experienced and exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you and you have extensive experience leading support teams
- A no-nonsense thinker, you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- Flexible and adaptable, you love the challenge of adapting to change rapidly and making things work on the fly
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.