At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Platform Marketing Associate, you’ll drive the positioning of Via’s on-demand transit solution across public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers globally - raising its visibility and generating inbound sales inquiries. You will partner with the Director of Platform Marketing and other internal teams on the execution of marketing tactics and content to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the customer journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use a data-driven approach to execute and optimize B2B marketing tactics and content to efficiently grow Via’s platform revenue and brand awareness
- Own all areas of event marketing strategy and execution including research, conception, production, budget reconciliation and ROI tracking
- Be responsible for the execution of digital and offline marketing campaigns including events, whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails and webcast programming
- Work closely with our Creative and Communications teams to develop effective campaigns that drive forward the Via platform brand and story
- Collaborate with our Platform Sales team to support their objectives and needs
- 3+ years’ work experience in marketing B2B technology products or services
- Experience with event management including large corporate events, smaller special events, trade shows, webinars and other online events
- Experience running multi-channel, multi-touch B2B marketing campaigns
- Exposure to using multiple channels for lead generation
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key B2B customer acquisition metrics and statistics
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Independent and enterprising; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree with a high-level of academic achievement
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.