Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.
As a Platform Marketing Associate, you’ll drive the positioning of Via’s on-demand transit solution across public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers globally - raising its visibility and generating inbound sales inquiries. You will partner with the Director of Platform Marketing and other internal teams on the execution of marketing tactics and content to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the customer journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use a data-driven approach to execute and optimize B2B marketing tactics and content to efficiently grow Via’s platform revenue and brand awareness
- Own all areas of event marketing strategy and execution including research, conception, production, budget reconciliation and ROI tracking
- Be responsible for the execution of digital and offline marketing campaigns including events, whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails and webcast programming
- Work closely with our Creative and Communications teams to develop effective campaigns that drive forward the Via platform brand and story
- Collaborate with our Platform Sales team to support their objectives and needs
- 3+ years’ work experience in marketing B2B technology products or services
- Experience with event management including large corporate events, smaller special events, trade shows, webinars and other online events
- Experience running multi-channel, multi-touch B2B marketing campaigns
- Exposure to using multiple channels for lead generation
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key B2B customer acquisition metrics and statistics
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Independent and enterprising; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree with a high-level of academic achievement
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.