Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Driver Partner Lead, you will be at the forefront of our Driver Centre operation, where you will provide outstanding support to London’s best drivers. You will be a self-starter who thrives on going the extra mile for consumer satisfaction, and who can take on a high level of responsibility. In return, you will be given a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and on-demand mobility while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to ViaVan’s driver partners
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners
- Develop relationships with potential driver partners and provide dedicated support from the moment of registration all the way to on-the-road assistance.
- Collaborate closely with ViaVan’s senior Operations teams on driver and rider growth initiatives
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who works well in a diverse team
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation with many different audiences
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing environment a plus
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.