Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
As Driver Centre Manager, your core mission will be to supervise the daily operations of the ViaVan Driver Centre. You will manage an exceptional team of customer service and sales agents while gaining exposure to a fast-paced tech company. This is a challenging people-facing role that spans entrepreneurship, business development and operations management. This role is best suited to someone who is proactive and excited by the idea of helping us to grow and nurture our network of driver partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Be the face of the ViaVan Driver Centre; develop relationships with team members, driver partners and other vendors
- Manage the setup and logistics of the Driver Centre
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic office environment
- Play a pivotal role in driver partner registration and issue resolution
- Provide general support to the team, driver partners and other visitors in the office
- Maintain a thriving culture that promotes high-level customer service and growth
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions
- A natural leader and people manager – you engage people to drive projects to success
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously; you can delegate, prioritize, and take responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management role
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.