ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and marketing while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the face of ViaVan in London - lead our sales and business development efforts
- Work closely with our senior team on marketing, sales, and growing the ViaVan brand
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new riders
- Generate leads and sign up ViaVan riders
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of ViaVan’s brand
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales or customer service role a plus
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.