As a Via Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, operations management, product and business development, and marketing. You will work directly with our senior Operations team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Create and implement online and offline marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis as Via expands to additional markets
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
- Fluent in French and English
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.