At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As General Manager of Via’s newest market, you won’t be working from an expansion playbook – you’ll be writing it. The GM role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing service. You’ll need to be a consummate marketer, an operations workhorse, and an exceptionally creative problem solver.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee Via’s Paris launch: develop the strategy and logistics behind our go-to-market plan
- Set ambitious growth goals, then tirelessly work to exceed them
- Manage the Paris team: foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic local presence
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day
- Be the face of Via Paris; develop relationships with policy makers, key players, and local partners
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A preternatural entrepreneur: you’re excited to build Via Paris from the ground up and shape the strategic direction of our company
- Have an exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Fluent in French and English
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.