As an Operations Principal, you will oversee daily operations while driving the continuous improvement and growth of our service. This is an opportunity for a world-class operator to step into a leadership role in a key strategic market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for ViaVan’s expansion within Berlin
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of ViaVan’s game-changing service
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard and manage ViaVan Driver Partners
- Work closely with our tech team to deploy and optimize a centrally managed vehicle fleet and e-drive mobility network
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by ViaVan’s proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build ViaVan Berlin from the ground up
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology from a top-tier university (an MBA is strongly preferred) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fully fluent in German and English
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.