ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow our network of driver partners in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to ViaVan’s driver partners
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing business a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.