We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team. Be responsible for Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
- Have the experience and ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Are a team worker with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Are a fast learner with the ability to work independently.
- Are excited by and passionate about technology.