We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team. Be responsible for Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
- Have the experience and ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Are a team worker with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Are a fast learner with the ability to work independently.
- Are excited by and passionate about technology.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.