CDP Specialist (Tealium)
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Do you come from an AdTech, Martech or AdOps background and have used a cutting edge Customer Data Platform's like Segment, Emarsys, Optimove, Tealium etc. VGW has just implemented Tealium, the latest Customer Data Platform that will provide VGW's marketing team with real time actions along with our marketing tools. This is an exciting brand new role where you will be responsible for the set up, best practice and data management of this powerful marketing tool.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the Tealium tag management system, configuring and managing it to ensure accurate and seamless data collection across our diverse digital properties.
- Create audiences that align with our customer lifecycle and produce opportunities to drive value from them.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Insights, and Marketing Engineering, to identify data requirements and implement effective data collection strategies.
- Deploy Tealium tags to track and analyse user interactions, events, and conversions on websites, mobile apps, and other digital touch points.
- Actively monitor and troubleshoot data collection, audience and connector issues, ensuring the integrity and reliability of our data.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive data mappings, variables, and rules within Tealium iQ to support ongoing tracking requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal stakeholders, empowering them to leverage Tealium's full potential for audience connectors, retention, and campaign management.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ Years working with a CDP, DSP or DMP as an Administrator or Super User
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of the Tealium platform and an understanding of the wider CDP landscape.
- Proven track record of managing a CDP.
- The ability to talk confidently and directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to build solid relationships, based on mutual trust.
- The ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels using numbers and logic.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.