PTS Support Team Lead
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our PTS team in Manila and currently looking for a PTS Support Team Lead to join the team.
The PTS Support Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the team’s performance to KPIs/other objectives while handling administrative tasks and performing frontline day to day analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform Account Handling & Escalations
- Oversight of Team Performance against KPIs and/or other objectives
- Support the implementation of strategic plans
- Perform Operational Support
- Perform Administrative task and Scheduling
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks
- Other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
What you will bring to the role:
- Any Payments, Audit, Investigations, Risk management, Compliance, and Anti-fraud team lead related professional experience (fraud prevention, fraud detection, fraud investigation, and other anti-fraud initiatives) would be excellent
- Proven ability to maintain professional relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Has the ability to work well and collaborate with others
- An eye for detail and desire to ensure that everything possible is done to reach the highest of standards
- Ensures high standards, initiative, and professionalism
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.