Payments Success Manager
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
The role of the Payments Success Manager is responsible for leading, directing and managing a function that promotes the successful resolution of all customer level transactions. It will ensure we are equipped to manage situations when a payment cannot be completed.
It will require setting a strategy for the business, building a cohesive payments culture that can execute at scale and collaborating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders that span the environment in which our payments are operating.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building a framework to promote effective resolution of payment issues at the frontline.
- Acting as an escalation point for edge case circumstances
- Deliver BI tools that can be used to monitor payments success at scale
- Work with data analytics insights teams to ensure we are fostering a data driven strategy to payments success
- Work with Data Science to deliver intelligent tools that optimise transactional Acceptance and Risk management procedures
- Collaborate with Finance on a strategy for fee optimisation, reconciliation tools and automation of invoicing checking and approvals
- Ensuring Payments have a "fit for purpose" level of screening that is within our compliance framework
- Develop a strategy for identifying and managing problematic financial institutions that interact with the processing journey
- Work alongside IT services to ensure there's appropriate Access Control Management applied to Payments infrastructure
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of online payments.
- Previous experience within a similar role is required.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Management of confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.